FOLLOW

Monday, September 5, 2011

VALENTINO RESORT & SPA


It's my 27th birthday, Hun just told me to pack my clothes... it was a three hour drive and I was totally clueless of where we're going to, he wants to place a blindfold on me, which I violently resisted. :)  We saw several resorts along the way, and I was like a kid asking "Are we there yet?" more than fifty times.   We immediately took pictures when we arrived, lucky for us, no one else was there, so we had the place all for ourselves.


We love the place, it's  secluded in lush greenery,  and located at the foot of a mountain. Their amenities include sevaral pools with a Jacuzzi, a spa, a gym, and a restaurant.

View from their hanging bridge


The mountain, covered in clouds

Hanging bridge





Their SPA facilities for couples is A-Class.  We haven't felt so relaxed in a long time, and the masseuse assigned to us really know what they're doing.




Pics inside the SPA 





Three different pools, surrounded by greenery







The Garden Restaurant




and the rest of our pics...

















Hope you liked it...


Enjoy and God bless,
 


"May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else."  
 1 Thessalonians 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...